9 hours of online training
36 hours of in person intensive training or Online training
Cost: $1250 USD
A total of 45 CEUs (EMDRIA CEUs)
BECOME AN EMDR-SANDTRAY SPECIALIST!
THIS WILL BE A TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE!
Your Journey to become an EMDR-Sandtray Specialist Begins Here
As soon as you register, you will have access to 9 hours of recorded videos that will provide the theory and foundational skills for using EMDR therapy with children. These 9 hours are full of information that will provide the theoretical base to support the use of practical strategies, case conceptualization, and moment-to-moment intentional decision-making.
Once you have watched and studied the videos, you will be ready to attend the 36-hour intensive training, which is rich, comprehensive, and full of creative and powerful EMDR interventions in the sand founded on solid theoretical principles. The in-person training is delivered in 5 days, and the Online training is in two three-day segments. We will cover phase one with additional information to enrich how you collect data and psychosocial history about the child and the caregiving system.
The preparation phase will be thoroughly covered with abundant strategies and creative ideas for stabilization, state change, and affect tolerance, as well as the child-friendly and playful delivery of EMDR protocols for stabilization and affect modulation. Co-regulation is emphasized and demonstrated throughout the eight phases and self-regulation.
Processing phases will offer child-friendly pathways to explore, identify and process trauma memories, along with powerful and child-friendly interweaves.
Even though this program is advanced, it is the intensive program that provides the most foundational experience, especially for clinicians starting to use EMDR with children.
This intensive program will present a multimodal and integrative approach to EMDR therapy developed by Ana Gomez based on her 23 years of experience utilizing EMDR therapy with children. In this model, EMDR therapy, the eight phases and procedural steps guided by the AIP model are expanded by the incorporation of attachment theory, regulation theory, the polyvagal theory, and other adjunct approaches such as Play therapy, expressive arts, somatic therapies, movement and activities and strategies coming from the field of occupational therapy focused on sensory modulation. Clinicians will learn how to deliver EMDR therapy using developmentally appropriate routes that honor the uniqueness of each child. Participants will develop strong therapeutic skills and capacities for case conceptualization, moment-to-moment decision-making, and the effective implementation of EMDR therapy with children. Theory, videos, demonstrations, and supervised practice by expert child clinicians will be combined throughout the training to provide a tangible experience.
No upcoming training
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Arizona time, with lunch from noon to 1
Two three-day segments
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
You must have attended an approved basic EMDR training consisting of a minimum of 50 hours.
- Full refund If you cancel within 48 hours of registration, otherwise there is a $100 USD processing fee.
- No refunds will be provided If you cancel within 15 days before the training. The fee will be transferred to another future training minus $100 processing fee.
- Once the training begins, no refunds of transfers will be granted unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- We reserve the right to cancel and fees will be refunded or forwarded to a future training.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) (CE-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.)
- The Florida Certification Board
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling (provider number 852 BAP expires 3/31/2023)
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, . The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, which recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements
- The California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) (provider number OS-12-147-0223 expires 02-2023)
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners (CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education)
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors (CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education)
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board (provider number RCST031201)
- The New York Social Work Board – CE-Classes.com is recognized by (the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work recognizes CE-Classes.com as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers) (provider number SW-0120)
- The New York Mental Health Practitioners Board CE-Classes.com, Inc. is recognized by (the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors) (provider number MHC-0260)
- The New York Psychology Board (the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychology recognizes CE-Classes.com as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists) (provider number PSY-0211)
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2024 (Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.)
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2024
This course is not available for NBCC credit This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
45 EMDRIA CE Hours: Ana M Gomez, MC, LPC, is a provider approved by EMDRIA. EC Provider #07005
“There is no known commercial support for this program”
“There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop”
Grievances: All grievances must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and will be replied to within 5-10 business days.