Master Class #2 - Working with Parents within an Attachment-EMDR-Systemic Approach
Recorded August 14th, 2020
The child’s stability and sense of safety is highly dependent upon the parent’s capacity to provide it. The work with the parents within the eight phases of EMDR treatment is pivotal. This two-hour workshop will provide an attachment-based systemic model to work with parents and children. It is full of practical and ready to use strategies that will impact the effectiveness and outcome of your therapeutic work. You will receive unique and innovative ideas that will help you structure a successful systemic-EMDR treatment during pandemic times.
Clinicians will be able to:
- 45 min- Identify different levels of intervention with parents and caregivers that are interwoven within the eight phases of EMDR therapy.
- 45 min-Utilize strategies to increase parent’s mentalizing, relational, affect tolerance and self-regulation capacities.
- 30 min-Utilize attachment-based play and other creative strategies to support parents and children during pandemic times.
- CE-Classes.com is the provider of CE’s.
- Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory boards to determine course approval.
- Certificates will be awarded after completion of the workshop and will print their own certificate after registering at Ce-classes.com by entering your confirmation number or keycode and completing an evaluation form and quiz.
- There are no known conflicts of interest for these workshops.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 2117
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.