Master Class #2 - Working with Parents within an Attachment-EMDR-Systemic Approach
Recorded August 14th, 2020
The child’s stability and sense of safety is highly dependent upon the parent’s capacity to provide it. The work with the parents within the eight phases of EMDR treatment is pivotal. This two-hour workshop will provide an attachment-based systemic model to work with parents and children. It is full of practical and ready to use strategies that will impact the effectiveness and outcome of your therapeutic work. You will receive unique and innovative ideas that will help you structure a successful systemic-EMDR treatment during pandemic times.
Clinicians will be able to:
- 45 min- Identify different levels of intervention with parents and caregivers that are interwoven within the eight phases of EMDR therapy.
- 45 min-Utilize strategies to increase parent’s mentalizing, relational, affect tolerance and self-regulation capacities.
- 30 min-Utilize attachment-based play and other creative strategies to support parents and children during pandemic times.
- CE-Classes.com is the provider of CE’s.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) CE-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Florida Certification Board
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 02-2023
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201
- New York Social Work Board – CE-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education
Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- New York Mental Health Practitioners Board CE-Classes.com, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0260.
- New York Psychology Board CE-Classes.com, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0211
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2024 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2024.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.